Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Brand new a muse Creative Consultant!


I am very excited to announce my partnership with amuse as one of their Creative Consultants. I joined September 2011 & I am Copic certified. I am located on the near northside of Chicago & would love conduct a workshop for you, your family & friends. I do not have a car, but am very savvy & thrifty with public transportation! I can't wait to show off these awesome products, help you bring out your inner'crafty artis' & have fun with it while earning free products by hosting a party. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, to book a show, or to order some great products!!! When you order on the website, make sure you enter me as your consultant so I can send you a FREE gift! THANKS!
https://www.amusestudio.com/rickrakich
rick@morethanink.com

No comments:

Post a Comment