Monday, April 26, 2010

Rick & Linda's Card Adventure 2


Our Adventure continues! This is a card I whipped up during our get-together. Linda brought with her the stamps & supplies she hadn't used in a while so we could play with 'em. This wasn't a structured class, so we just winged it. Linda wanted inspiration for birthday & thank you cards. So we began with Hero Arts Oceans of Joy clear set. I came up with the design & we both finished with similar results. On a piece of dark blue cardstock, I cut it with scalloped scissors, ran it threw the Cuttlebug using Devine Swirls & highlighted the waves with silver Brilliance ink. Then mounted it on a light blue card. Now, I stamped the greenery & bubbles. Then I stamped and colored the whale & shell, cut out & popped up the whale with 3D foam dots. Way fun, Rick.

No comments:

Post a Comment